As a library card holder, you have access to the collections of every library in Wyoming – that’s a lot! So if we don’t have what you need, we probably know somebody who will. If our library does not own the item you seek, you may request it from another library. Interlibrary Loan (ILL) requests can be placed in person, by phone, or through the Library Catalog. We accept requests for books, audiobooks, music, movies, video games, government documents, periodicals and much more.
A couple notes about ILL:
- Your library card must be in good standing at the time of the request
- The library does not charge for ILL service, but other libraries may charge borrowing fees. All such fees are the borrower’s responsibility. When requesting an ILL you may indicate whether you are willing to pay fees charged by other libraries.
- Please return ILL materials to the checkout desk on the first floor of the Main Library (not the book drop)
- Returning items promptly will ensure this service remains available to all library patrons. Overdue charges will apply to any items returned late.
- If materials are repeatedly returned late or not picked up, ILL privileges will be suspended
Still can’t find the book you want in all the libraries across the state? Help us build a collection full of items that our patrons want by making a purchase suggestion.