Thinking of opening up shop? Let us help. Looking to grow your existing small business? We can help with that, too. As part of our mission, the Library advocates for a thriving community, and we recognize that, in order for our community and economy to thrive, we need strong local businesses—no matter where you are on your path to success!
ENTREPRENEURS & START-UPS
- TECHNOLOGY: We offer access to computers, printers, internet, copiers, fax machines, software, hardware, tech services, and so much more.
- SPACE: Book one of our rooms for your next meeting or event. Our meeting spaces can accommodate groups of 2 to 180 people.
- CREATION STATION: A great resource for inventors and product developers. Have an idea for the next fidget spinner? We can teach you how to design the product using 3D software, as well as print, package, and market it, all from our free makerspace.
SMALL & LOCAL BUSINESSES
- PROGRAMMING: We offer regular classes and educational resources to strengthen your workforce and introduce you to the newest software and technology.
- PARTNERSHIPS: Join us and the Wyoming Women’s Business Center on the 2nd Wednesday of every month for our Casper Business Series, free workshops to help your business grow.
- More partnerships are always forming, and the next one could be with you! Call 577-READ to share your business partnership ideas, or propose a new program idea.
- ON-DEMAND TRAINING: We work with local businesses to train their employees on programs like Microsoft Office and Google Drive apps, because fostering and developing talent within your company is often easier than attracting new. Call us at 577-READ to set up a tailored training program for you and your employees.
- B2B: If we don’t have the resources here to help you with your specific need, we will connect you with other local and statewide business organizations who do.
- ONLINE DATABASES: With just a library card, you have access to an array of business journals, statistics, demographics, news, and even a database just for entrepreneurs, with sample business plans, articles, and guides for how to start, finance, or manage a small business.
- BOOK-A-LIBRARIAN: You can book one-on-one time with a librarian to learn more about our databases, or to get help solving any problem you’re facing on your road to business success. Instead of hiring a consultant, let our staff do what they do best, and guide you to the answer among a mountain of available information.
In August 2019, we hosted a “Grow with Google” event at the Library that reached over 300 local job seekers, business owners, and nonprofit and education professionals looking to promote their businesses online and develop their digital skills.