Would you like a personal introduction to resources available at the library? Need more time with a library staff member than you can get over the phone or if you just walk in? Or are you struggling to find an answer to a question or problem that you have? Our on-demand reference services are here to help!
Librarians are available by appointment for help with a variety of topics including:
- Technology basics such as mouse skills, starting an email account, searching the Internet, managing files and folders, Windows, macOS, smartphones, Microsoft Office, Google Drive, and social media. We also provide basic computer classes that can be viewed on our online programs calendar. We cannot offer troubleshooting or maintenance help with personal computers or mobile devices.
- Creation Station equipment (upcoming Creation Station programs can be viewed HERE)
- Library resources including downloading e-books and audiobooks, browsing the library’s catalog, using online resources through the library’s website, help with a research project or help discovering new books and authors that match your tastes and interests.
- Reader’s Advisory book recommendations
- Help with selected government and employment resources
Appointments usually last 30 to 60 minutes. If more time is needed, you may schedule another appointment. Call 307-577-READ (7323) or email email@example.com to book your very own librarian today.