The 2018 Teens’ Top Ten nominees book list was recently announced. If you are looking for the best books of the past year, try one of these. The nominations are posted during National Library Week in April, voting starts August 15 and ends during Teen Read Week in October.
The Library has copies of each of these titles in our YA collection. Click on the titles to learn more or to place a hold.
- All Rights Reserved by Gregory Scott Katsoulis.
- The Black Witch by Laurie Forest.
- Book of Lies by Teri Terry.
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber.
- Defy the Stars by Claudia Gray.
- The Disappearances by Emily Bain Murphy.
- How to Make a Wish by Ashley Herring Blake.
- I Am Not Your Perfect Mexican Daughter by Erika L. Sánchez.
- The Inexplicable Logic of My Life by Benjamin Alire Sáenz.
- Invictus by Ryan Graudin.
- The Last Magician by Lisa Maxwell.
- Long Way Down by Jason Reynolds.
- Mask of Shadows by Linsey Miller.
- Moxie by Jennifer Mathieu.
- Once and For All by Sarah Dessen.
- One of Us is Lying by Karen M. McManus.
- Paper Hearts by Ali Novak.
- Remember Me Always by Renee Collins.
- Rosemarked by Livia Blackburne.
- Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor.
- Turtles All the Way Down by John Green.
- Warcross by Marie Lu.
- Waste of Space by Gina Damico.
- Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo.
- Words in Deep Blue by Cath Crowley.
What’s the Teens’ Top Ten?
The Teens’ Top Ten is a “teen choice” list, where teens nominate and choose their favorite books of the previous year! Nominators are members of teen book groups in sixteen school and public libraries around the country.