The WiFi2Go mobile hotspot is easy to use – just turn it on, and you are ready to connect up to 15 devices to the internet. You can use your laptop or tablet to do research on the internet, shop at your favorite website, download movies and music from the library – and more. Patrons must have an adult library card in good standing to participate in this program.
There are several ways to reserve a WiFi2Go mobile hotspot:
- Place a hold online
- Visit the library and ask one of our librarians to help you
- Contact us by phone at 577-7323
When a WiFi2Go mobile hotspot becomes available, we’ll notify you and you’ll have three days to come in and check it out at the library just as you would a book or DVD.
1. Press and hold the power button for a couple of seconds on the front of the device to turn on the mobile hotspot.
2. The wireless network name and password can be found on the back of the mobile hotspot.
3. On your device, select the wireless network (ex. Mobile Hotspot 1) and click Connect.
4. Enter the password from the back of the mobile hotspot when prompted.
To turn off the mobile hotspot:
Hold the power button for about five seconds until you see the display flash Goodbye.
Returning the mobile hotspot:
Please fully charge the hotspot before returning. Feel free to return the hotspot in the book drop or inside the library.