- Create an edible work of art inspired by your favorite book or author.
- Creations can be from the title, characters, plot, or author
- Have fun with puns or create something in the shape of a book.
- Entries may be made from anything that is edible (cake, bread, crackers, gelatin, fruit, vegetables, candy, etc.) as long as it can be displayed for a few hours without melting or spoiling.
- Let your imagination run free!
- Bring your book for display with your creation or use a library copy.
- Participation is open to all members of the community.
Join us as we dip our toes back into storytimes. We know this will be an adjustment, as numbers will need to be limited to promote social distancing, so we appreciate your patience. Join us in the Crawford Room on Wednesday, October 7th for “Reads and rhymes,” which will be a fun way to share stories and get your kids reading along. We will be limiting it to the first 12 families, so arrive early to reserve your spot.