Homeschooling your kids? We know how tough it can be to find good resources for keeping young minds engaged and learning. Check out this collection of online and digital teaching and learning tools, and be sure to check back often as we are adding new items regularly.
Continue learning with eBooks covering top curriculum subjects, including science, math, government, health, and history.
BookFlix is an exciting online literacy resource that pairs interactive, fictional video storybooks with related nonfiction eBooks. BookFlix engages young students, reinforces reading skills, and introduces early readers to a world of knowledge and exploration.
The LearningExpress suite of highly-acclaimed eLearning solutions provides interactive tutorials, practice tests, e-books, flashcards and articles for academic skill-building, standardized test preparation, career development and more.
A nonprofit with the mission to provide a free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere. Khan Academy is offering daily schedules for students ages 2-18, as well as remote learning resources.
Information and free Resources for schools impacted by COVID-19, including Rosetta Stone, study packets, Cricket magazines, eBooks, PrepSTEP for High Schools, lesson plans, and test prep.
From the Internet Archive, a collection of books that supports emergency remote teaching, research activities, independent scholarship, and intellectual stimulation while universities, schools, training centers, and libraries are closed.
A non-profit digital library giving you access to materials of all kinds from libraries and other sources worldwide. At one website, you can access 23 million books and texts through Open Library, plus 4 million videos, 200,000 software programs, and more.
TumbleBooks’ databases are easy to use, and feature unlimited access from home! You can read as many books as you want, when you want, and on any device. There are no check-outs, holds, or bulky downloads. Books are available instantly.
- Tumble Book Library – K-6 children’s eBook database
Direct Link: https://www.tumblebooklibrary.com/auto_login.aspx?U=tumble735&P=books
- Tumble Math – K-6 math eBook database, with thousands of practice questions to help master math standards
Direct Link: https://www.tumblemath.com/autologin.aspx?U=tumble2020&P=A3b5c6
- Teen Book Cloud – Grades 7-12 eBook database
Direct Link: https://www.teenbookcloud.com/autologin.aspx?U=tumble2020&P=A3b5c6
- Audio Book Cloud – all ages eAudiobook database
Direct Link: https://www.audiobookcloud.com/autologin.aspx?U=tumble2020&P=A3b5c6
Additional (Fun!) Online Learning Tools
- The Science Zone’s “Daily Dose of Science”
- KidLit at Home (from KidLitTV): a free online destination that curates video content from children’s book creators across the web.
- Read Along (story-times) with PBS KIDS!
- Zoo to You: Virtual Safari, from the Denver Zoo
- Scientists in Action, from the Denver Museum of Nature & Science
- Lunch Doodles with Mo Willems
- 16 Card Games That Will Turn Your Students Into Math Aces
- 12 Famous Museums Offer Virtual Tours You Can Take on Your Couch