Join the Friends of the Natrona County Library on October 3 for the Annual Edible Book Fest where the worlds of books and food collide in creative and delicious ways. Stop by any time between 9 am & 12 pm to vote on your favorite entry.
- Create an edible work of art inspired by your favorite book or author.
- Creations can be from the title, characters, plot, or author
- Have fun with puns or create something in the shape of a book.
- Entries may be made from anything that is edible (cake, bread, crackers, gelatin, fruit, vegetables, candy, etc.) as long as it can be displayed for a few hours without melting or spoiling.
- Let your imagination run free!
- Bring your book for display with your creation or use a library copy.
- Complete the entrance form below (entry cards are also available at all library branches)
- Free and open to all ages and skill levels
- Young chef ages 8 & under
- Junior chef ages 9-12
- Teen chef ages 13-19
- Adult chef ages 19 & up
- Professional/Commercial groups
- The public votes for their favorite edible creation in each category
- Prizes will be awarded in multiple categories
Sat, Oct 3
9am to Noon
Natrona County Library, Main Floor
Setup: 8 to 9am
Voting: 10 to 11:30am
Fri, Oct 2 | 5pm
Germaine Wagner | firstname.lastname@example.org