Add to Calendar
- Create an edible work of art inspired by your favorite book or author.
- Creations can be from the title, characters, plot, or author
- Have fun with puns or create something in the shape of a book.
- Entries may be made from anything that is edible (cake, bread, crackers, gelatin, fruit, vegetables, candy, etc.) as long as it can be displayed for a few hours without melting or spoiling.
- Let your imagination run free!
- Bring your book for display with your creation or use a library copy.
- Participation is open to all members of the community.