|Drought in Wyoming/Casper
Useful Website Links
Here are a few resources which explain the drought situation and offer ideas for conserving water:
- City of Casper Water Restrictions
Outlines details of Casper water restrictions in effect
- Wyoming Water Law: A Summary
A simple guide to water rights in Wyoming
- Annual Drinking Water Quality Report
(Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader - click on links)
Provides detailed information on Casper's compliance with EPA quality standards for drinking water.
- Central Wyoming Regional Water System
The home page for Natrona County's water system.
- Wyoming Drought Monitor
Information and links presented by Wyoming's Water Resources Data System via the University of Wyoming
- Wyoming Drought Watch
Information and links presented by the U.S. Geological Survey
- USGS Wyoming Drought Photo Archive
Official U.S. Geological Survey drought monitoring photos
- Wyoming drought information via U.S. Dept. of Agriculture
Includes reservoir data, streamflow condictions, and tips on water conservation at home and in rangeland management.