INTERLIBRARY LOANS & PURCHASE SUGGESTIONS
If our library does not own the item you seek, you may request it from another library. Interlibrary Loan (ILL) requests can be placed in person, by phone, or through the Library Catalog. We accept requests for books, audiobooks, music, movies, video games, government documents, periodicals and much more.
- Your library card must be in good standing at the time of the request
- The library does not charge for ILL service, but other libraries may charge borrowing fees. All such fees are the borrower’s responsibility. When requesting an ILL you may indicate whether you are willing to pay fees charged by other libraries.
- Please return ILL materials to the checkout desk on the first floor of the Main Library (not the book drop)
- Returning items promptly will ensure this service remains available to all library patrons. Overdue charges will apply to any items returned late.
- If materials are repeatedly returned late or not picked up, ILL privileges will be suspended
You may suggest items you would like the library to purchase. Please fill out the form below in as much detail as possible. Please note that we may not be able to purchase all items. If your suggested item is purchased, we will place it on hold for you and notify you when it arrives.