Frequently Asked Questions
Those under 18 requesting cards must have a parent or guardian accompany them to sign the application form. Parents are responsible for any fees associated with their minor child’s card.
If you do not have an email on file with the library, please call (307) 577-7323 or ask for your PIN at any library branch.
Renewals may also be requested in person at any library branch or by phone: (307) 577-7323 ext. 4. You will need your library card number and information about the items you would like to renew.
Holds may also be requested in person at any library branch or by calling (307) 577-7323.
- Basement – Children’s books, children’s movies, audio books, activity kits, magazines, reference materials
- Main floor – Adult fiction, magazines & newspapers, items on hold, music CDs, movies (fiction), audio books
- Mezzanine (above the Tech Center) – Teen fiction and nonfiction books (grades 7-12)
- 2nd Floor – Adult nonfiction, nonfiction DVDs, reference materials, special collections (Wyoming History, Petroleum, Hunting & Fishing), Teen Zone overflow: graphic novels
- Librarians on all floors are happy to help you find what you need
When looking for a specific item listed in the Library Catalog, the “Call Number” will show where the item is located. You can find the ranges of call numbers on the end of each book shelf. If you have trouble finding one, please ask a librarian.