The Natrona County Public Library Foundation was established in 1973 to enhance the services and programs provided by the Library through raising private funds. Thanks to the generosity of our donors, the Library can offer more to our community.
The Foundation’s Mission
To enhance library funding for the future, propelling the Library toward excellence for the benefit of our deserving community.
The Foundation’s Objectives
- Support the goals, services, and programs of the Library through private fundraising.
- Support the Library’s services, programs, and role within the community as set by the Natrona County Public Library Board of Trustees.
- Increase public awareness of the Library and its value to the community.
- Addressed priorities in literacy and education by providing funding for library programs, services, and equipment.
- Tripled our endowment over the last 10 years, meeting the requirements for the state’s matching endowment funds.
- Engaged in an awareness campaign to demonstrate the value of the Library to our community.
|Jansen Curry||Brent Pickett|
|John Griffith||Lisa Scroggins|
|Richie Bratton||Sam Vigneri|
|Anne Ladd||Scott Wells|
|John Masterson||Brad Williams|
Please consider contributing to the Library Foundation using one of the options below. All donations are tax deductible. We thank you for your support.
Donations can be mailed to:
Natrona County Library Foundation
307 E. 2nd St.
Casper, WY 82601
Donations can also be made through Paypal by clicking on the link or scanning the QR code below:
CONTACT THE LIBRARY FOUNDATION
Beth Worthen, Executive Director