COMPUTERS & EQUIPMENT
WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS (WIFI)
Free wireless Internet access is available throughout the main library in downtown Casper. Choose the network called NCPL Public.
Computer terminals are available to all library users on a first come, first served basis. These computers are equipped with Internet access and many basic software programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher and PowerPoint (2010), Picasa, Adobe Acrobat Reader, Skype, Dropbox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Firefox.
At the main library, computers are located in the Tech Center on the main floor, and in the Reference area on 2nd floor. Computers for youth (with filtered Internet access) are available in the Children’s Department and Teen Zone.
- You will need a Library Card Number and PIN
- Visitors may print a temporary computer pass at the SmartPay console in the Tech Center or on 2nd floor
- Black and white printers are available to library computer users. Prints cost 10 cents per page and may be paid for at the SmartPay console.
- For computer assistance please see the librarians on the 2nd floor
Copy machines are located on the main floor near the building’s south entrance (atrium), and on the 2nd floor across from the elevator.
- Black & white copies – 10 cents per page
- Color copies – 25 cents per page
A self-serve fax machine is available on the 2nd floor of the main library. Users may use a credit card via the machine, or purchase a cash card at the Reference desk. Prices are as follows:
- $1.75 – first page
- $1.00 – following pages
- $1.00 – per page
- Library Fax # (307) 266-3734
- Received faxes may be picked up at the Reference desk